– FULLTIME JOB OPPORTUNITIES –
Experienced Laborers/Carpenters – 2 Open Positions
We are currently seeking to hire hardworking, team-oriented laborers/carpenters to construct, deliver and install our custom-built garden sheds and timber frame units. We are a family owned and operated company since 2003 and located by Watford, ON (between London and Sarnia). The candidate must possess:
- Valid Ontario G Drivers License and reliable transportation,
- At least 2 years of carpentry/wood working experience,
- A thorough knowledge of working safely and efficiently with saws and power tools,
- An ability to work in a team-oriented environment,
- Be punctual, driven to produce an excellent product and have an eye for detail.
- Heavy lifting is involved.
- Position to begin May/June 2020 .
We encourage students who are currently enrolled in the carpentry program to apply.
Please email resumes to [email protected] You may call Craig for more information at 519-808-7433 or Frank at 519-495-3629.
Thank you for those who apply, however, only those selected will be contacted for an interview.